MARCH 48x52 Benchrest HighMaster riflescope
The NEW High Master system has Super ED and High Refractive lenses
These display low chromatic aberration images which are super bright and sharp.
This scope is an evolution of the March Benchrest series fixed magnification models. These have developed a World Wide reputation for precision and reliability in all the forms of Benchrest Shooting competition since 2006. This scope is the next generation and first in the new High Master lens series which involves a completely different internal lens structure arrangement using special super ED lens and High Refractive lenses which DEON have developed. The new lens element arrangement is a new design and DEON Optical in Japan have been working on this system for a long time. Their efforts have paid off. Achieving bright and sharp images at high magnification without a very large diameter objective lens has always been a challenge. Until now. This scope exhibits sharp images and high brightness compared to some scopes which are half this magnification. This scope is ideal for any form of benchrest competition shooting. From Air Rifles events to 22 Rimfire, Centrefire groups and score plus Long Range. With a minimum focus of just less than 10 yards and 60 MOA of elevation (40 MOA of windage) this scope has it all. Whether you are shooting small groups at 100 yards or 1,000 yards or even score targets at 20 yards this scope has the glass and the mechanical integrity for a lifetime of precision.
- Super ED lenses & High Refractive lenses.
- Super bright and sharp. Low Chromatic aberration.
- 52mm front lens and 30mm main tube.
- Side focus parallax adjustment to less than 10 yards
- Benchrest style turrets with clearly engraved numbers
- 1/8 moa click. Zero settable. 60 moa - 40 moa range
- Reticles: Crosshair, LR-1, 1/16th dot, 3/32nd dot, 1/8th dot.
- Supplied with MD disc, Leather lens covers and Turret caps
- Magnification - 48x
- Effective Lens Diameter - 52mm
- Body Tube Diameter - 30mm
- Exit Pupil - 1.08mm
- Field of View, real - 0.50°
- Eye Relief - 66-81mm
- 1 Click Adjustment - 1/8 MOA
- Elevation Travel - 60 MOA
- Windage Travel - 40 MOA
- Focus - Side Focus / Parallax
- Distance - 10 yards to infinity
- Finish - Matte Black
- Reticle - See reticles
- Total Length - 370mm
- Weight - 645g