MARCH Genesis 6-60x56 riflescope
GENESIS - An evolution of scope technology and design - the dawn of a new era for extreme long range shooting.
The concept of Genesis was born late 2016 by a group of world championship winning shooters and operators to have a scope that could be used to shoot in excess of two miles without external influences. The chief engineers of DEON Optical Design took on the challenge and produced several prototype designs which were tested extensively on three continents. Eventually, together with the brilliance of DEON, they have produced a truly ground breaking and evolutionary scope. The first of a kind design. A new beginning. A Genesis.
The Genesis will extend the accuracy capability of modern rifles without the need for modifications including inclined rails, adjustable mounts, or prism systems. The Genesis ELR rifle scope offers up to 400 MOA / 114 Mil of elevation, which will allow the shooter to shoot from 20 yards up to 3 miles*
The Genesis uses first focal plane technology where the reticle is always true at any power. The unique design of this scope allows the shooter to always see through the central part of the lens producing clarity, definition, and minimal chromatic aberration as opposed to other scopes when extreme elevation is used, even on maximum elevation! Also incorporated into Genesis is the already proven High Master lens system (by DEON) which utilises super ED Lens with high refractive glass which offers very high resolution and natural colour right to the edge of the image.
*Subject to appropriate rifle and environmental’s
- 114 Mil of total elevation travel with Zero-set feature (100 up, 14 down) and 40 Mil of total windage travel (20 Mil left and right)
- 10 Mil per turn on each turret. 0.05 Mil clicks
- 400 MOA of total elevation travel with Zero-set feature (350 up, 50 down) and 150 MOA of total windage travel (75 MOA left and right)
- 50 MOA per turn on each turret. 1/4 MOA clicks
- 6x-60x56 First Focal Plane. Highest zoom ratio and FFP magnification in the world
- Integral picatinny mounting points on the main frame with adjustable height system
- New and improved High Master lens system with 56mm objective.
- New and improved larger and higher turrets with improved Vernier scale
- Wide angle eyepiece with 25 degrees apparent field of view. 21.8 feet at 100 yards (low- 6x). 2.18 feet at 100 yards (high-60x)
- Side focus / Parallax from 20 meters to infinity with improved scale design
- Eye relief 63-82.5mm and Exit pupil (low) 3.3mm and (high) 0.93mm
- Reticle FML-MT (MIL) and FMA-MT (MOA) for ELR
- Central gimbal system and slider bearings with main frame (worldwide patents pending)
- Weight 1.48 KG
- Forward Integral Picatinny accessory rail