Redding Model 1400-XT Case Trimming Lathe
Redding "case trimming lathes" are the only case trimmers on the market that turn the case and not the cutter. This feature guarantees a perfectly square case mouth with every cut.
The Model #1400-XT Case Trimming Lathe uses a cast iron frame that has been extended to handle all the latest long action cartridges. The frame is cast iron because it is a perfect bearing surface, will not wear out and will maintain its precision and alignment for years of service.
Model 1400-XT features:
- Cast iron frame to last a lifetime.
- Universal collet fits all popular cases – no others to buy.
- Handles 17 to 50 Cal, up to 3" case length.
- TiN (Titanium Nitride) coated replaceable cutter.
- Coarse and fine adjustments for case length.
- Storage holes for pilots