Redding Model 2400 Match Precision Case Trimming Lathe
The most noteworthy feature of the Model #2400 Case Trimming Lathe is the new Micrometer which adds precision and repeatability to the case length adjustment. Changes as little as .001" can be easily "dialed in".
The innovative new push button chuck lock simplifies loading and unloading while facilitating perfect alignment of the case and pilot. The design of the new push button chuck lock, combined with the extended cast iron frame of the Model #1400-XT, increases case length capacity; accommodating not only the latest long action cartridges but old time classics as well.
Model 2400 features:
- New micrometer…easy adjustments of .001".
- Cast iron frame to maintain precision alignment.
- ew push button collet chuck is ideally suited for use with optional power adapter.
- Handles 17 to 50 Cal, up to 3-1/4" case length.
- Universal collet fits all popular cases – no others to buy.
- TiN (Titanium Nitride) coated replaceable cutter.
- Storage holes for pilots.